Monday, October 09, 2006

Working At Ebay Dreaming Of.......

We are doing pretty good with the military surplus we bought. We have now tripled our money and still going good with 90% of the inventory left to sell. 

I am working at Ebay and dreaming of internet marketing.  I have been getting back to my IM reading and get excited about it every sentence I read.  The problem is I am so busy making a living I do not have time to make any money. 

Last time I told you about the blog a guy wrote about making $15,000 in 30 days. Did you read it?  That certainly is an intriguing concept. AND that is just one idea on making money on the internet. Suppose you did not make $15,000 in a month, but could make $3,000 instead or even $1,000.  That sure would be a nice start toward building a business that could become a full time.

Making money is all about learning a trade. In the case of internet marketing, it is no different.  The biggest difficulty I have found is applying what I have learned.  I do a lot of things right, but do not do everything  that is needed. 

One thing is seems is important is creating a newsletter that you mail out at least once a week.  The purpose is to have a LIST of people who learn to trust and respect you.  When you offer a product they would be interested in there is a good chance they will buy through your links. 

An even more important part of having a newsletter is the fact that most people who come to your site will never be back.  They will forget to bookmark your site. They will bookmark it, but never look at their bookmarks.  Getting a person to subscribe to you newsletter means that you will be reminding them that you exist on a regular basis.

This is my problem. I have never created a newsletter.  I keep thinking that if I do not have enough to say in blogs, how will I have enough to say in newsletters.  HEY!  I have often found that when I DECIDE to do something, that I can actually do it. 


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Site Feed

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?