Monday, October 23, 2006

Saving Your Sanity

Do things pile up for you and sometimes you are fighting to save your sanity. That has been my last two days.  My email was down and I make my living online.  My landlord wants to inspect our warehouse for insurance purposes.  I am slightly behind on my Ebay sales.  YIKES!  We need to buy a $1 million insurance policy to comply with our lease agreement.

OK, the answer for us is to hustle some sales on Ebay. Spend some extra hours each day doing more listing and dropping some prices to make more sales before the end of the month. 

So, in April we had to increase our income by $800 a month to pay the rent for the house we were forced to move into.  I told you we were living in our warehouse and someone turned us in to the city and we had to quit living here.

Ebay allowed us to earn that extra $800.  Things have been somewhat tight since then, but we have made it every month. Now our expenses are going up again. We have to get more creative and make an even larger amount. 

Thank goodness for the internet.  It offers a lot of different opportunities to make some extra cash.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Site Feed

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?