Monday, October 30, 2006

I Am Ready To Begin

Are you tired of being the last one paid every month?  Is your pay a lot less than your landlords or mortgage companies?  I sure am fed up with it. 

I am tired of everyone being paid each month except US!!  I am ready to begin a serious program of making money on the internet.  As you know, if you have been following our adventure, we have a 6000 square foot warehouse of obsolete computers and electronic test equipment.  We make our full time living selling on Ebay.

On April 27 we had to move out of living in our warehouse into a “real” home.  Someone turned us in to the city for living here at the office.  That meant we had to earn an extra $800 a month for a cheap place to live.  The median rent in our area is $1400+  a month. 

With $2184 warehouse rent, plus $800 a month house rent, we have a tough nut to crack on a moderately OK business.  Add utilities, groceries, gasoline, insurance and other incidentals, we pay everyone but ourselves.  We are at the warehouse a minimum of 12 hours a day, usually 7 days a week and we are NOT REAPING THE BENEFITS!

Sharon and I have decided to dump the warehouse.  Exactly how and when is not decided, but it needs to be before the end of 2007, but it needs to be sooner. That is a coming decision.

I am ready to take up a challenge to earn $XX,XXX.XX in the next four months online. I will use methods other than selling on Ebay.  I will have to sell on Ebay to pay the bills, but I am determined to make enough money to have some left over each month. 

The details of what I am planning will be coming out soon.  I do not have them all figured out, but they will be here.  HERE?  OK, I will publish my plans and ideas either in this blog or I will create a new one that I will link to from here. 

 

 


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Site Feed

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?