Monday, September 04, 2006

Learning To Blog

Today is Labor Day and Sharon and I are still at home. This is the first time we have stayed home since we moved in at the end of April. 

Today I am learning to blog.  Yes, you heard me, “Learning to blog”.  Yes, I write three blogs, but they are not what blogs should be.  They are not targeted to a specific audience. They are more like “brain dumps” where I just talk about what I am interested in at the moment.

According to this book I am reading, this is not the way to write a blog.  You need to have a targeted topic and you need to stick fairly close to the topic. 

This blog is titled “Frugal Living” and as part of frugal living, I talk about making money to supplement the frugal lifestyle. Actually lately that is all I have talked about. Making money selling on Ebay and my desire to get farther into Internet Markenting. 

Blogging is another form of IM (internet marketing).  You can make an income with a blog.  This is what I am reading about right now. So far the course is very good.   I will give you more details once I have read through it completely. 


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Site Feed

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?