Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Motivated To Move Forward

Last night I was about to head for bed when I saw one of my internet marketing books on the table.  I picked it up and read for the next hour.  I am getting more motivated to move forward with IM.  I have always believed in it, but find things that slow me down.

Lately I have been going home at 7:30 to 9:00 and watching some TV for an hour or two before going to bed.  That is going to stop. I need to go home and read and study internet marketing. 

Right now we are living month to month. What is more important, watching telvision or studying something that may increase our income?  That is a no brainer. 

Decisions to go with the flow are easy. A little TV after a long day of work is a reward for all that work.  Take the easy way out and relax.  When you are on top of the world financially, maybe that is not such a bad use of time.  When you really need to increase your income to make you life better, it is time to evaluate what you can do to change.

For Sharon and I the answer is to sell on Ebay during the day and study internet marketing at night.  Once I am back to understanding what I need to do, and it should not take more than a week more, I need to activate some IM plans. 

IM plans?  OK, that could be a simple as adding a few pages to my existing websites or even creating completely new sites.  It could be using Adsense to generate income through ads. It can also be selling digital products from ebooks to computer programs.

 

 


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Site Feed

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?