Sunday, August 13, 2006

Married 40 Years

Sharon and I have now been married 40 years as of August 12th. That is why there was no blog entry yesterday.  My love and I just did not work yesterday.  We were here at the office long enough to feed our two cats and check email.  Writing in the blog did not entry my head.

It is wonderful having someone you are committed to and in love with.  My very best friend is also my lover and and my wife. It does not get any better than that. 

OK, now my best friend and I have to get down to some serious business so that our next 40 years are more affluent than our last 40.  We were walking in the park beside our harbor this morning. As we watched the sailboats and yachts we were say that we really need to revamp our business model. 

Although what we are doing is paying the bills, it is not creating a comfortable lifestyle for us.  We HAVE TO work every day.  Yes, we want to work and have no desire to quit working, but we do not want to HAVE TO work.  There is big difference.

The current income we are generating just meets our monthly needs with little left over.  That means we HAVE TO work to stay even with the board.  A slight glitch somewhere means we could be in trouble. 

It is time we sit down together and come up with some new ways to make Ebay pay for us, pay better that is.  We also need to get back to actively doing internet marketing.  I have begun refreshing my memory on IM by reading some of the manuals I have purchased online. 


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Site Feed

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?