Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Looking For Opportunities

Do you often see an opportunity and NOT take advantage of it.  Are there ideas in your head that you just know would pay off, but you do not seem to find the time or way to implement them.  Sharon and I are alway looking for opportunities to improve our situation, but often we cannot see the forest for the trees and miss out on so much.

Opportunity is all around us.  Selling on Ebay is an opportunity.  Internet marketing is another opportunity. Both are easily available to most people.  Even I am not taking full advantage of either chance to improve out position in life.  There is so much I put aside until tomorrow.

Sometimes we are so busing making a living that we forget to make a life too.  We are so busy trying to pay the bills we do not see the opportunity to make more than enough to pay the bills. Then when we do see the way, we turn and go the other direction. 

Are you guilty of ignoring opportunity?  I know I am.  I am slow to get an activity going. I can easily be side tracked, but when I am finally force to make a decision, I can do it.  I should not have to be force to make a living. I should look forward to it and go at it with gusto.

That is what writing this blog is all about for me. Putting on “paper” all of the things I see in my life that could help me, and maybe you, see some answers to the challenges we face each day.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Site Feed

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?