Friday, August 11, 2006

Getting Back To Internet Marketing

Sharon and I have decided it is time to get back to internet marketing.  This warehouse is overwhelming with all of its old, obsolete inventory.  IM offers a fresh way to generate income that does not require 6000 square feet of space. 

Part of the process will be deciding where we would like to live.  If you have a strong enough reason to do something, you are more motivated to do what is necessary to accomplish your goals. 

We want to get rid of our inventory and move out of this warehouse.  We would still have to store a lot of things. We have my parents estate and our belongings that are boxed and stored here. We will have to find a place to put all of that and then dispose of it also. 

Getting rid of what you do not want to  make room for what you do want is an important part of moving on.  We have to continue selling our stuff on Ebay. It is how we are currently paying the bills.  You do what you have to do, but you make plans to change as you go.

Hopefully this blog will change in the days ahead.  It is possible I will move it to my own server instead of hosting it on blogger.com.  They are in control if I have it there.  If I am changing it to another location, I will let you know at least a week in advance so you can bookmark the new location.

To do the move maybe I will just leave this blog up here and continue it at the new place.  That makes more sense.  


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Site Feed

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?